Stay, don't go
If you say you dream of a future together
I'll stay oh yes
How I'll stay by your side baby forever
But you won't say that
Just like you took your stuff
And moved right out of the house
You left nothing behind
Oh baby is this what
We came all this way for?
Oh baby, won't you come back,
I'm breaking down without you
(Come back home)
Baby baby
Thought that I could change you
Believed in all our promises
I gave you more than I should
Heaven knows
I loved you way more than I could
I knew how to hold you
But then you walked away
like it meant nothing to you
Leave me behind, behind, behind
You can stay by my side baby forever, no
You know I have regrets
One that you can't forget
How I wish we could reset
Say you wanna stay
Say that you're not okay
You say that we're not the same
But don't you feel this pain
Oh baby is this what
We came all this way for
Oh baby, won't you come back,
Sure you have nothing more to say?
Baby baby
Thought that I could change you
Believed in all our promises
Fought but made our way through
All your insecurities, I can help you
I knew how to hold you
But then you walked away
like it meant nothing to you
Leave me behind, behind, behind
Tell me it isn't over
Tell me I'm like no other
Tell me you can't get over
The way we danced together
Tell me that you'll forgive me
Even if I come back uh
Tell me that you had realized
Tell me that I'm the one
Thought that I could change you
Believed in all our promises
I know to save you
All your insecurities I can help you
I knew how to hold you
But then you walked away
like it meant nothing to you
Leave me behind, behind, behind
Stay
Don't go
Hmm
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment