I wanna go with you sometime
am I wrong? was that too much for you?
I would stay with you a while, you know
we could spend the night beneath the stars
Tell me where you want to go
I’ll be there for you
I love how you carry your light and sorrow
wherever you are
Stuck in melancholia,
where is it tonight?
I guess I’m falling in love with you
Stuck in melancholia,
where is it tonight?
Oh, on my mind
Surfing through the falling stars
I realize you feel it too
I won’t define the way I feel
we could stay up all night till we find our sun
Tell me where you want to go
I’ll be there for you
I love how you carry your light and sorrow
wherever you are
Stuck in melancholia,
where is it tonight?
I guess I’m falling in love with you
Stuck in melancholia,
where is it tonight?
Oh, on my mind
Please don’t wake me from this feeling
wishin’ every day
I don't care much how long it takes
’Cause I’m just thinkin’,
Stuck in melancholia,
where is it tonight?
Oh, on my mind
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment