Every night, I’m lonely
But you’re lying right beside me
I’m just staring at the ceiling
Worried about what we’ve become
I miss when you were lying
On top of my chest
Feeling my heartbeat
Thinking we’ll last forever
But I guess
we were dreaming of a happy fairy tale
So baby, if you show me that
you don’t want to love me
I’m telling you to free me so I can disappear
One day you’ll find somebody
Somebody who’s just like me
Thinking of our memories
Look what we’ve become
Baby
I’m telling you to free me
One day you’ll find somebody
Somebody who’s just like me
Baby, why are you in a mood?
널 원해 for real
난 겨우 왔지, 27에 여기에
Baby life is a beach
너도 알지 나의 비밀
Baby let’s go let’s go let’s go let’s go
Hop on my coupe yeah
My ride in a shoot
네가 날 말려도
젖게 할래 더
덜어내자 workin’ stress
Bae, 너는 내 존심
하지 말래도
I got it, 닥쳐 그냥 빨아 더
애무도 안 하고 아파요
하는 너의 고집을 찢어버려
이해도 못하는 개소리는 집어쳐
아버지는 널 버렸어
Yeah 딱 뚫렸어
With my 자식, 내 고충
난 안 봐줘, 네가 내게 빌어도
So baby if you show me that
you don’t want to love me
I’m telling you to free me so I can disappear
One day you’ll find somebody
Somebody who’s just like me
Thinking of our memories
Look what we’ve become
Baby
I’m telling you to free me
One day you’ll find somebody
Somebody who’s just like me
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment