Your face reflected in the sunset sky
Looks so beautiful tonight
So beautiful to me baby
I wanna paint you like a picture
And keep you inside my mind
Even the way your eyes are shining now
I lose my way whenever you call my name
I don't care about anything
As long as you keep looking at me like this
If I could stay right here with you
Just like this, forever
Then I know
This must be heaven
Your face reflected in the sunset sky
Looks so beautiful tonight
So beautiful to me baby
I wanna paint you like a picture
And keep you inside my mind
Even the way your eyes are shining now
I lose my way whenever you call my name
I don't care about anything
As long as you keep looking at me like this
If I could stay right here with you
Just like this, forever
Then I know
This must be heaven
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
This must be heaven
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment