I woke up, checked the time
It’s mocking me again like a joke
Said I’d be up early
Get a grip
Guess I lied and let it choke
Room’s a mess, chaos crawling,
Feeding in my fucking head
Found my beanie upside down,
Buried in the wreck I made
Yeah, I missed you more than I thought
At least something’s not dead yeah
I messed this shit up
Kicked off all advice left it behind
”What the hell do they know”
Feels like total crap
It’s my own damn choice that I made
I burned it all down
Check it out
I don’t obey
I won’t act like your good little child
Don’t think your love can ever break me down
You can’t tame me
You can’t tame me
You could never love me
Never love me
Oh! Hell!
Sometimes I can’t stand my damn self
No Way!
I’m too picky, it’s driving me insane
The fact that I can't control myself
It's tearing me apart (Hey!)
Eeny meeny miny moe
Hey, I don’t care just let it go
Hey, wanna be my friendie now?
I messed this shit up
Same day
Same me
Same hell
Forever
What the hell do they know for real
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment