Drunk off the shiny dots in the sky
Punch-flavored sunset got me high
I went outta control, you kept on askin’ for more
Your existence glows, you alone stole the show,
I just can’t deny
Oooooh
You’re a cheater, a liar
You’ve done this way too much
I dropped you clearly outta my life
But I can’t get you out of my head
If you don’t want me, I’ll be gone
Chasing down that borrowed high
I won’t call unless you’re crying
So you can fall right back to me
I’ll end this silently like the s in an island,
dare me now
We were almost in paradise
And you’re creeping inside of my head
cause
Are you creeping inside of my head?
cause
Drunk off the shiny dots in the sky
Punch-flavored sunset got me high
He called me a snake to get in your grass
I went outta control,
you kept on askin’ for more and more
I can’t take this no more
Your existence glows,
you alone stole the show, can’t deny
Oooooh
You’re a cheater, a liar
You’ve done this way too much
I dropped you clearly outta my life
But I can’t get you out of my head
If you don’t want me, I’ll be gone
Chasing down that borrowed high
I won’t call unless you’re crying
So you can fall right back to me
I’ll end this silently like the s in an island,
dare me now
We were almost in paradise
And you’re creeping inside of my head
Cause Everything in its right place
Are you creeping inside of my head?
But everything in its right place
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment