Four walls, quiet as everybody in Stardew Valley
I kept your messages on my PC, I'm not ready
I need you, tell me anything, it's turning navy
I never lost you, everybody known it lately
Four walls, quiet as everybody in Stardew Valley
I kept your messages on my PC, I'm not ready
I need you, tell me anything, it's turning navy
I never lost you, everybody known it lately
My momentum lost you, George Washington
I've been hiding from a heavy machine gun
Hey romantic ghosts around Lexington
I want way too many things in polygon
My momentum lost you, George Washington
I've been hiding from a heavy machine gun
Hey romantic ghosts around Lexington
I want way too many things in polygon
i need you, i need you Yeah
i want you, i want you Yeah
i need you, i need you Yeah
i want you, i want you Yeah
Four walls, quiet as everybody in Stardew Valley
I kept your messages on my PC, I'm not ready
I need you, tell me anything, it's turning navy
I never lost you, everybody known it lately
Four walls, quiet as everybody in Stardew Valley
I kept your messages on my PC, I'm not ready
I need you, tell me anything, it's turning navy
I never lost you, everybody known it lately
My momentum lost you, George Washington
I've been hiding from a heavy machine gun
Hey romantic ghosts around Lexington
I want way too many things in polygon
My momentum lost you, George Washington
I've been hiding from a heavy machine gun
Hey romantic ghosts around Lexington
I want way too many things in polygon
I need you, can't undo you, Yeah
I want you, still run to you, Yeah
I need you, can't undo you, Yeah
I want you, still run to you, Yeah
Four walls, quiet as everybody in Stardew Valley
I kept your messages on my PC, I'm not ready
I need you, tell me anything, it's turning navy
I never lost you, everybody known it lately
Four walls, quiet as everybody in Stardew Valley
I kept your messages on my PC, I'm not ready
I need you, tell me anything, it's turning navy
I never lost you, everybody known it lately
My momentum lost you, George Washington
I've been hiding from a heavy machine gun
Hey romantic ghosts around Lexington
I want way too many things in polygon
My momentum lost you, George Washington
I've been hiding from a heavy machine gun
Hey romantic ghosts around Lexington
I want way too many things in polygon
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment