Broken down and tired
I lost my light lost my song
In my darkest hour
I hear your voice, leading me on
RISE UP
Rise up like the morning
Forget every lie I'm told
I will lift my eyes, remember I am yours
CALLING
Beauty from the dust
Back into your love
I'm alive again
CALLING
Light out of the dark
Life into my heart
It’s not finished yet
I hear you I hear you calling
Standing on these ashes
I know your hand
pulled me up
RISE UP
Rise up like the morning
Forget every lie I'm told
I will lift my eyes, remember I am yours
I hear you CALLING
Beauty from the dust
Back into your love
I'm alive again
CALLING
Light out of the dark
Life into my heart
It’s not finished yet
I hear you I hear you calling
CALLING CALLING CALLING
Ooh I hear it
CALLING CALLING CALLING
I feel it
CALLING CALLING CALLING
I know It's calling
CALLING CALLING CALLING
CALLING
Beauty from the dust
Back into your love
I'm alive again
CALLING
Light out of the dark
Life into my heart
It’s not finished yet
I hear you I hear you calling
CALLING
Beauty from the dust
Back into your love
I'm alive again
CALLING
Light out of the dark
Life into my heart
It’s not finished yet
I hear you I hear you calling
CALLING CALLING CALLING
Ooh I hear it
CALLING CALLING CALLING
I feel it
CALLING CALLING CALLING
I know It's calling
CALLING CALLING CALLING
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment