Skip to main content

1% - sido


Blue light falling on my face 너의 이름만 떠 있는 display 답장은 일부러 늦게 해 Like I got something better to say 방 안이 조용해질 때 Every thought is running back your way 혼자 있는 걸 잘 못해 You got me feeling out of place Tell myself I’m good alone I'll be fine Every night I check my phone 네가 없는 몇 시간마저도 꺼져가는 나를 보면서 I still want you near I’m on low battery When you’re not next to me You keep me alive But you drain me every time Low battery 온통 너로 charging me I know it ain’t right But I need you now Low low low Low low low battery Love me just to feel alright Low low low Low low low battery Take me high, leave me empty Red light blinking in my head 끊어내려 할수록 다시 connect Promises that you never kept Still sounds better than the quiet does 너는 필요할 때만 찾아와 Then you leave me before the light 다 알고도 문을 열어놔 Still open up and let it slide 네가 없는 게 익숙해져도 네 맘대로 또 날 흔들어 I still want you near I’m on low battery When you’re not next to me You keep me alive But you drain me every time Low battery 온통 너로 charging me I know it ain’t right But I need you now Low low low Low low low battery Love me just to feel alright Low low low Low low low battery Take me high, leave me empty Maybe I don’t miss you 온몸에 힘이 풀려 아무것도 나 할 수 없잖아 Baby come to me 꺼진 나를 깨워줘 네가 없인 running low right now I’m on low battery When you’re not next to me You keep me alive But you drain me every time Low battery 온통 너로 charging me I know it ain’t right But I need you now Low low low Low low low battery Love me just to feel alright Low low low Low low low battery Take me high, leave me empty

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...