wake up wake up,
지난 꿈은 다 잊었어. 메이크업
문을 열어 그끝에 펼쳐진 view
없던 풍경들이 보여
The world gets wider when I breathe
어디로 이어질지 몰라도
Let it unfold, let it unfold
내 안에 접어 둔 세상이 열려
Maybe a dream, maybe it’s real
어느 쪽이든 don't care and dive
Let it unfold, let it unfold
어느 쪽이든 don't care and dive
Let it unfold, let it unfold
I’ve never felt so real
No script, no rules, 같은 방에 다른 view
눈을 비벼 봐도 선명해, everything is new
꿈이라도 어때, 두 발은 이미 on the move
정답 대신 나를 믿어, I’ve got nothing to prove
꿈이어도 날 깨우지 마
이제야 내가 나 같으니까
Let it unfold, let it unfold
내 안에 접어 둔 세상이 열려
Maybe a dream, maybe it’s real
어느 쪽이든 don't care and dive
Let it unfold
unfold (unfold)
unfold (unfold)
unfold (unfold)
unfold (unfold)
Let it unfold, let it unfold
어느 쪽이든 don't care and dive
Let it unfold, let it unfold
I’ve never felt so real
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment