Skip to main content

Lie (Live) - 웬즈데이오프 (Wednesday Off)


Please Just Tell Me It's a Lie Come on Baby, It's a Lie Right? Oh, Don't Tell Me Like That, Baby Something Is Wrong, It Can't Be true Baby Baby, It's a Lie Baby Baby, It's a Lie Come on Baby, It's a Lie Right? Oh, Don't Tell Me Like That, Baby Something Is Wrong, It Can't Be true Baby Baby, It's a Lie Right? Oh, You Love Me Love Me Love Me, It's a Fool Oh, You Said Don't Leave Me Leave Me Leave Me, It's a Lie Oh, You Love Me Love Me Love Me, It's a Fool Oh, You Said Don't Leave Me Leave Me Leave Me, It's a Lie Just What You Say I'll Go to Hell Your Words That I Believe Suddenly Make Me Cry Makes Me Cry, Baby You Love Me Love Me Love Me, It's a Fool Oh, You Said Don't Leave Me Leave Me Leave Me, It's a Lie Oh, You Love Me Love Me Love Me, It's a Fool Oh, You Said Don't Leave Me Leave Me Leave Me, It's a Lie Just What You Say I'll Go to Hell Your Words That I Believe Suddenly Make Me Cry Makes Me Cry, Baby Just What You Say (Just What You Say) I'll Go to Hell (I'll Go to Hell) Your Words That I Believe Suddenly Make Me Cry Makes Me Cry, Baby Just What You Say (Just What You Say) I'll Go to Hell (I'll Go to Hell) Your Words That I Believe Suddenly Make Me Cry Makes Me Cry, Baby Just What You Say I'll Go to Hell Your Words That I Believe

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...