Oh I’m not holding on
it’s just an invitation
Oh I’m not holding on
but if you’re staying we’re not stopping
Don’t you wanna dive
Get caught up in my worries
Feel the water rise
Wash away all logic
Walk with me under the rain till we die
Walk with me under the rain till I dry
Do we gotta fight
Cuz I’m in no hurry
Figured I’ll be a little blue forever
So I’m taking in
I’m soaking in
So walk with me under the rain till we die
Walk with me under the rain till I dry
Oh I’m not holding on
it’s just an invitation
Oh I’m not holding on
it’s just an invitation
Walk with me under the rain till we die
Walk with me under the rain till we die
Walk with me under the rain till we die
Walk with me under the rain till we die
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment