This ain’t my fantasy,
just trying to pass the time
I’m an empty shell of me off temporary highs
Tried to deny it, stuck to the ordinary
Got bored so thought that
I might color outside the lines
Ima get my shoes up off the floor
Dancing cuz there’s no more strings on me
The taste of freedom so sweet
I just gotta let it go gonna take it to the floor
Now I’m stuck in your mouth like candy
When I move it like that and I shake it like that
Nanananana
A brand new type of fancy
In the back of your mind, unforgettable type
Nanananana
Whatcha know bout it?
You’ve been too comfortable
Put your eyes on me
Can’t touch the way I like it
I can’t wait to sink my teeth into your eyes
Take your breath away
Tried to deny it, stuck to the ordinary
Got bored so thought that
I might color outside the lines
Ima get my shoes up off the floor
Dancing cuz there’s no more strings on me
The taste of freedom so sweet
I just gotta let it go gonna take it to the floor
Stuck in your mouth like candy
When I move it like that and I shake it like that
Nanananana
A brand new type of fancy
In the back of your mind, unforgettable type
Nanananana
Whatcha know bout it?
You’ve been too comfortable
Put your eyes on me
Can’t touch the way I like it
Unique, unforgettable
I’m in my skin, remarkable
Oh my god finally
I’m stepping in my spotlight
Must be a lottery
This gotta be the jackpot
Can’t touch the way I like it
Stuck in your mouth like candy
When I move it like that and I shake it like that
Nanananana
A brand new type of fancy
In the back of your mind, unforgettable type
Nanananana
Whatcha know bout it?
You’ve been too comfortable
Put your eyes on me
Can’t touch the way I like it
Whatcha know bout it?
You’ve been too comfortable
Put your eyes on me
Nanananana
Yeah I know you’ll be back for more
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment