I’m bout to start a revolution
It’s at the tip of my tongue
I know I might not have all the solutions but
At the moment I only need one
Set a fire under your feet
(You might just like it)
Always some type of rebel,
that's what we’re born to be
They’ll treat us like we’re vandals
So let’s make art!
Wanna see it crash, burn
Sleep when I’m dead, live fast while I’m
Young, Wild
Doin’ my thing just for fun
Swimming upstream,
take the road less travelled
On my own team I’ll be anything but subtle
I’m on / fire
I’m a freechild
Been in the backseat
for just a little bit too long
Watched the world go round on automatic
Been quiet at the sake of my sanity,
Nobody asked if that was ok to me
Plane jane ordinary felt pathetic
I think I might scratch a dent in the status quo
Got a lotta energy pent up down below
Ima be a brat be a nuisance
make you uncomfortable
To me it just makes sense
Always some type of rebel,
that's what we’re born to be
They’ll treat us like we’re vandals
So let’s make art!
Wanna see it crash, burn
Sleep when I’m dead, live fast while I’m
Young, Wild
Doin’ my thing just for fun
Swimming upstream,
take the road less travelled
On my own team I’ll be anything but subtle
I’m on / fire
I’m a freechild
Wanna see it crash, burn
Sleep when I’m dead, live fast while I’m
Young, Wild
Doin’ my thing just for fun
Swimming upstream,
take the road less travelled
On my own team I’ll be anything but subtle
I’m on / fire
I’m a freechild
I’m a freechild
I’m a freechild
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment