Restless thinking about the things
I wish I mentioned
Hot mess, way too loud, it just wants perfection
My limbs must be too short for
The amount of reaching that they do
Leave the heavy lifting at the door
Take it with you and you’ll look like a fool
I- I- I’d Rather die, I’d rather die
Than keep on walking
as if this shit’s acceptable so I’ll
Focus on me
Focus on me, on me
Not here for the chase but here for the run
I just wanna have my own type of fun
Think I’m gonna focus on me
God forbid
I say something that might cause conversation
Better keep it down
and don’t lose sight of keeping their attention
Been my own fuckin’ villain
Start the clock for healing
Paint the way that I’m feeling
Damn that sounds appealing
I- I- I’d Rather die, I’d rather die
Than keep on walking as if
this shit’s acceptable so I’ll
Focus on me
Focus on me
Not here for the chase but here for the run
I just wanna have my own type of fun
Think I’m gonna focus on me, on me
Focus on me, oh, oh
Focus on me, focus on me, ooh
Focus on me (Focus, focus)
Focus on me (Focus on me)
Focus on me (Focus, focus)
Focus on me (Focus on me)
Not here for the chase but here for the run
I just wanna have my own type of fun
Think I’m gonna focus on me, on me
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment