Want you to stay
가르쳐줘 숨을 쉬는 법
얼음처럼 차가워져 Cold
모든 게 흐려진 듯해
아파도 돼
익숙해져 버린 나란 걸
뒤돌아볼 것도 없어 더
돌고 돌아봤자 결국 난 또
'Cause I'm on my way
I’m standing right here
I’m running out to you
We’ll make it someday
Still we’re holding on to this moment
Living on to fight another day
Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh
Keep breathing
Everything we need is right here
Breathe in
Still we’re holding on to this moment
Living on to fight another day
Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh
Yeah
Get up, 훌훌 털고 live life
후회는 없어 Don’t look behind
No rewind 내일은 없어
Go straight 계속 달려 I can’t control
I don’t know
I don’t know how to give up
Yeah, yeah, yeah-eh
어디로 가게 될지 몰라
어둠 속 찾은 나의 story
I don’t know but I still go
I’m standing right here
I’m running out to you
We’ll make it someday
Still we’re holding on to this moment
Living on to fight another day
Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh
Keep breathing
Everything we need is right here
Breathe in
Still we’re holding on to this moment
Living on to fight another day
Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh
No mercy No worries
No problem No drama
No love Feel the pain
We’re shining
Who got the stress
목말라 We go hard
How’s your life
We’re ALIVE
다시 달려 Again and again
Repeat하는 날갯짓 fly
I’m standing right here
I’m running out to you
We’ll make it someday
Still we’re holding on to this moment
Living on to fight another day
Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh
Keep breathing
Everything we need is right here
Breathe in
Still we’re holding on to this moment
Living on to fight another day
Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment