(Milli)
Spendin' the night with a Rollie
해결됐어, 나의 고민
Oh my God, s**t too OP
Yeah
Yeah, we rock out, got pink eyes
작업 땜에 긴 밤을
쉬지 않고 달려
Took advantage of the bling baow
Bling bow, dark face, automatic
Rollie, Rollie, 가질 거야 더 많이, leshgo
Yeah, we rock out, got pink eyes
작업 땜에 긴 밤을
쉬지 않고 달려
Took advantage of the bling baow
Bling bow, dark face, automatic
Rollie, Rollie, 가질 거야 더 많이, leshgo
144 메트로놈, 랩이 막 automatic
내 시계가 막 automatic
난 아니야 보통내기
Drippin' green like 초록매실
한층 더 도톰해진 내 지갑은
부리고 있다고, 인마, 슈퍼매직
쟨 별것도 아닌 거에 오또케 이 **
처음 봤을 때부터 꼬롬했지
하하, 또 맞았어, 내 예상
요 근래 내 직감 최상
알잖아, 인마, 우리 회사
We ain't gonna pass out, 올라가 매상
Crispy 새 오만 원권, my nachos
Boy, s**t is not yours
나는 절대로 속도 안 낮춰서
너는 늦었고 나는 느좋, leshgo
Spendin' the night with a Rollie
해결됐어, 나의 고민
Oh my God, s**t too OP
Yeah
Yeah, we rock out, got pink eyes
작업 땜에 긴 밤을
쉬지 않고 달려
Took advantage of the bling baow
Bling bow, dark face, automatic
Rollie, Rollie, 가질 거야 더 많이, leshgo
Yeah, we rock out, got pink eyes
작업 땜에 긴 밤을
쉬지 않고 달려
Took advantage of the bling baow
Bling bow, dark face, automatic
Rollie, Rollie, 가질 거야 더 많이, leshgo
Yeah, uh
Gimme a buss down Rollie
But I ain't sellin' my soul
Like most you phonies
I don't need no b**ch
I be stayin' on my doley
Still pray 'fore I slide
Know I'm keepin' the holy
S**t, what
Slide, keepin' that P
바로 pop from the coupe, lowkey
Yeah, 숨은 안 쉬지만 keepin' the G
갈 때는 순서가 없어, like s**t
Yeah, hunnid on my wrist
Homie on my list
술을 마시다가 shawty want my kids
Like what the f**k I miss?
Yeah, 한 번 잤다고 넌 오해하지 마라
Baby, you ain't s**t
Still poppin' these pills
While I'm sippin' this Pinot
Cuttin' these packs up
Movin' these kilos
Yeah, 시간은 짧지만 돈이 좀 길어
Yeah, buss dat down
Like -70°
Yeah, we rock out, got pink eyes
작업 땜에 긴 밤을
쉬지 않고 달려
Took advantage of the bling baow
Bling bow, dark face, automatic
Rollie, Rollie, 가질 거야 더 많이, leshgo
Yeah, we rock out, got pink eyes
작업 땜에 긴 밤을
쉬지 않고 달려
Took advantage of the bling baow
Bling bow, dark face, automatic
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment