No name on my silhouette
The mirror looks the other way
숨을 죽인 midnight air
I'm still running in the same place
Pocket full of little stones
Still I chase the light
No one told me where to go
Still I'm learning to feel again
Love or leave
Tell me now
Which side are you on?
Everybody walks away
I don't wanna live that way
No turning back
Love comes slowly
Back to me
Choose the light
Through the dark
빛을 따라
Set me free
Every beat
Leaves a mark
Love comes slowly
Back to me
Lost and found
Here I stand
No more hiding
No retreat
Love comes slowly
Take my hand
Love or leave
Tell me now
Which side are you on?
Everybody walks away
I don't wanna live that way
No turning back
Love comes slowly
Back to me
Choose the light
Through the dark
빛을 따라
Set me free
Every beat
Leaves a mark
Love comes slowly
Back to me
Lost and found
Here I stand
No more hiding
No retreat
Love comes slowly slowly
No more hiding
No retreat
Love comes slowly
Take my hand
Take my hand
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment