I feel like, even want that twice,
I feel like live for that
Up all night, errday up all night
I spit out my all my life
If I die, this shits on my graves
Not my names, you can heard my howlin
Isolate, and I don’t need to
Need to
No other life I’ll be howlin straight to you
Louder somewhere, Louder somewhere,
Louder somewhere,
Louder somewhere, Louder
No other life I’ll be howlin straight to you
Louder somewhere, Louder somewhere,
Louder somewhere,
Louder somewhere, Louder
Loop my 18 and my 78
Fuck these instructions anyway
My body is spinning over seasons
Won’t you look back anger ?
I’d tell my friends
I never let you down my promises
My time flies anyway
who gonna sing about it 2025
passing over me
still I ain’t feel no nothin
destructed motivation
Ain’t need no rehabilitated
Whole my damn friend still stand on it
So I never let you down in these cases
Every part of my missing seasons
Yea my 18 and my 78
Fuck these bitches I feel like frank
I stand wit it, no lowkeys
Time heals, still cold breeze
New days, no codeines
Shots got me feel loosin’
Ghosts on the whip,
Still speakin mean,
Hands on the grip
I feel like, even want that twice,
I feel like live for that
Up all night, errday up all night
I spit out my all my life
If I die, this shits on my graves
Not my names, you can heard my howlin
Isolate, and I don’t need to
Need to
No other life I’ll be howlin straight to you
Louder somewhere, Louder somewhere,
Louder somewhere,
Louder somewhere, Louder
No other life I’ll be howlin straight to you
Louder somewhere, Louder somewhere,
Louder somewhere,
Louder somewhere, Louder
Think twice, I trynna find out myself
I could killin’ it in myself
Bye to old fashioned egos
They made my days,
Man I ain’t no leaguer
Since that day, I choose the difference
Yea I choose me, not them
How many pieces of that
In my memories of knock out
Pop that xan keep on push me
Punished, no choose my own ways
Till that day, I stay my tunes keep on grind
and they gonna beat all the grind
All the lines, be my last words
End of ways, bring me there
I’ll be howlin through to
you till the ends up with
Yea my pains I switched all motivation
Yea Don’t think much
My eyes on you till the ends up with
Don’t think much
Plz baby don’t think much
I’ll be howlin through to
you till the ends up with
Yea my pains I switched all motivation
Yea Don’t think much
My eyes on you till the ends up with
Let em’ switch let them heard my names
Yea I’ll keep on
I feel like, even want that twice,
I feel like live for that
Up all night, errday up all night
I spit out my all my life
If I die, this shits on my graves
Not my names, you can heard my howlin
Isolate, and I don’t need to
Need to
No other life I’ll be howlin straight to you
Louder somewhere, Louder somewhere,
Louder somewhere,
Louder somewhere, Louder
No other life I’ll be howlin straight to you
Louder somewhere, Louder somewhere,
Louder somewhere,
Louder somewhere, Louder
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment