(Milli)
나는 Number One
아냐, Number Two
Yeah, we up in the sun
뭐라 했지, 네가 나에게 또
B**ch, I'm Milli, I signed to a label
Ten million won in my bank account
난 돼버렸어 Ambition child
내 이름이 on the table now
(Bition, bition boy, boy)
(Bition, bition boy, boy)
(Bition, bition boy, boy)
(Bition, bition boy, boy)
나는 Number One
아냐, Number Two
Yeah, we up in the sun
뭐라 했지, 네가 나에게 또
B**ch, I'm Milli, I signed to a label
Ten million won in my bank account
난 돼버렸어 Ambition child
내 이름이 on the table now
(Ooh)
Number One, 아냐, Number Two
(Ooh)
Number One, 아냐, Number Two
Baby, it kinda sound crazy
Shout out to ZILLA
난 자고 일어났다 돼버렸어 Bition Baby
아냐, Usagi, but jumpin' around
나는 해냈어, baby, I made it
You know what?
F**k it, 난 더 원해, 더 가져와
타게 될 거야, 난 Grammy
Hop on that muf**kin' porch, yeah
물론 이거는 사장님 거
I'm finna buy me a muf**kin' Dolce
I'm spendin' my money like coins
알다가 모르겠어, 너의 정체
왠지 모르게 느끼지 void
What am I doing?
Bition boys, 우린 Bitcoin boys
잘되는 미래가 보임
Tell me I'm Number One, Number One
She used to tell I'm not enough, not enough
난 항상 1등이었어, 내 생각엔
(Bition, bition boy, boy)
(Bition, bition boy, boy)
(Bition, bition boy, boy)
(Bition, bition boy, boy)
나는 Number One
아냐, Number Two
Yeah, we up in the sun
뭐라 했지, 네가 나에게 또
B**ch, I'm Milli, I signed to a label
Ten million won in my bank account
난 돼버렸어 Ambition child
내 이름이 on the table now
(Ooh)
Number One, 아냐, Number Two
(Ooh)
Number One, 아냐, Number Two
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment