(Milli)
Girl, I got the juice
Can you be my world
나는 원해 부, 그리고 유명세도
Rick Owens my shoe
Girl, that is true
온 세상을 돌아봐도 can't find you
Girl, I cannot find you
꿈에 네가 나왔어, but do I like you?
하루 종일 고민, 떨어져 내 IQ
But do I like you?
Finding you like iSpy
I'm finding you like I'm dying
내 꿈은 진짜가 아냐, 근데 난
그 장면이 계속 계속 생각나
Ballin' like in NBA, they want me, ay
난 됐어 MVP and now they hate me, ay
들어갔어 좋은 회사, but not KC, ay
They love me, ay
They really love me, ay
Get yo' bands up, get yo' hands up
1llionaire signs up
Spotlight 뺏어, 그리고 찾아
너를 계속
쟨 그냥 친구, 얘도 걍 친구
걔는 아닌가?
내가 좋아하면 분명 될 거야, 부담
Girl, I got the juice
Can you be my world
나는 원해 부, 그리고 유명세도
Rick Owens my shoe
Girl, that is true
온 세상을 돌아봐도 can't find you
Girl, I cannot find you
꿈에 네가 나왔어, but do I like you?
하루 종일 고민, 떨어져 내 IQ
But do I like you?
Get yo' bands up, get yo' hands up
1llionaire signs up
Spotlight 뺏어, 그리고 찾아
너를 계속
쟨 그냥 친구, 얘도 걍 친구
걔는 아닌가?
내가 좋아하면 분명 될 거야, 부담
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment