Maybe.. something’s off
I’m trying to figure it out
Did I see that right?
I'm freakin’ out
It’s all about?
Oh, tell me what it’s all about
한 걸음 뗄 때면 sweat is drippin’ down
웃음소리는 loud
날 보며 그런 걸까 umm
Oh please, don’t look at me
마음은 반대로 뛰 뛰 뛰어 가지만
자꾸 내 발걸음은 앞으로만 가
I just wanna run away (wanna run away)
Everybody look at my outfit
Don’t tell me the truth
I know I’m naked
Everybody look at my outfit
Now I see the truth
I’ll never be the same oh no
야유 섞인 목소리
날 놀리는듯한 눈빛
두 다릴 걷게 해 now I think I know (I know I know)
왜 손을 흔들어 please stop it
더는 필요없어 난 new outfit
I want nothing perfect, just something to cover me
마음은 반대로 뛰 뛰 뛰어 가지만
자꾸 내 발걸음은 앞으로만 가
I just wanna run away (wanna run away)
Everybody look at my outfit
Don’t tell me the truth
I know I’m naked
Everybody look at my outfit
now I see the truth
I’ll never be the same oh yeah
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment