Passing a gossip
She got nothing to lose
Passive aggressive
A thing I abuse
Passing a gossip
She got nothing to lose
Passive aggressive
A thing I abuse
Conscious of my unconscious belief
I can't just sit and wait
for the right time
I don't see it coming
I wonder
Being conscious of my unconscious belief
I can't just sit and wait
for the right time
I don't see it coming
I wonder
Being conscious of my unconscious belief
I can't just sit and wait
for the right time
I don't see it coming
I wonder
Being conscious of my unconscious belief
I can't just sit and wait
(Passing a gossip she got nothing to lose)
for the right time
I don't see it coming
I wonder
(Passive aggressive)
Being conscious of my unconscious belief
I can't just sit and wait
(Passing a gossip she got nothing to lose)
for the right time
I don't see it coming
I wonder
(Passive aggressive)
Passing a gossip she got nothing to lose
Passive aggressive
Passive aggressive
A thing I abuse
Being conscious of my unconscious belief
I can't just sit and wait
for the right time
I don't see it coming
I wonder
Being conscious of my unconscious belief
I can't just sit and wait
for the right time
I don't see it coming
I wonder
Passive aggressive
Passing a gossip
She got nothing to lose
Passive aggressive
She got nothing to lose
Passing a gossip
She got nothing to lose
Passive aggressive
A thing I abuse
Passing a gossip
She got nothing to lose
Passive aggressive
A thing I abuse
Passing a gossip
She got nothing to lose
Passive aggressive
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment