Baby what you want it ?
I got big problems to solve
Baby what you want it ?
99 more till I stacking
Probably gonna get it
Although came long way
I’ve gone through away
Even gonna crossfaded
Finally I got new ways
New chapter, new name,
New me, grew pains
Probably my visions be clear
Part of my meanings are deep as down
I will live do what I wanna live for
Although came long way,
Same old problems need to figure out
Money, bitches, fams what you want ?
Stay for a while, I could keep it in my minds
With that pristine and weak as my soul
Baby, I got a brand new control
Let these bitches are bite me out ohh ohh
I won’t blame to nobody
I walked out these ways for
Walked out these ways for me
Ohh ohh
I’ve been tryna make out my stuff
Care bout’ me, nothing lesser
Yea I’ll go stupid even need into myself
Stupid even need it
Yea yea
I’m stacking money till the end of day yea
Feels like floating in middle of the ocean
Everyday I’m howlin at somewhere
Everyday I’m howlin at somewhere
Trynna reach out for you babe
Who’s gon be my savior, I’m almost dead
Died inside, reborn on the same day
Need to keep my eyes open steady
Had to run yea yea
Got me low-key yea
makin’ it yea
Keep it up my senses never go blunt
keep it out, break it out, checked it out
Even days and nights man I’m stuck with ..
I’d rather break out all my misdeed
I’ve been looking for my prey from misty
Without even knowing
making monster out of me
I feel it when you gonna leave me
Since that day, my hands
are tied as time yea yea ..
I’ve been stacking money
till the end of day and
Never find a meaning in the life,
babe what I live for ..
Fuck the morals, tryna get to you
Been everywhere, still want you
My sins brought my nemesis, too
I’ll be the one that I promised you
Ever since, trapped in your view
Watch me drown, that's what you do
I’m stacking money stacking money till’ day
Stacking money stacking money oh my
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment