Skip to main content

Divine - Howlin feat. Dowoo


Ohh ohh You got 'em losing up He got ‘em freezing up She got me losing up Ohh ohh Goddess be rising up Minds gonna be blown out Habibi, take me out Ohh ohh Think too much lately, I belong to these feels coming Finally goes on Ohh ohh Habibi, just do it for me You’re bringing the troubles on Ohh wait, Hop on my grid I feel like others be chasing you, what I see Ohh wait, Twisted out of fate Come into my zone and just set me free 아까 걘 잊어버리겠지 오늘 밤엔 Grab my hands and shake that ills for me Every part of my veins keep breathing Ever since I left the city you ohh ohh It’s the time, I pick ‘em out watch ‘em deprecate yea Girl I love the way you drop your kryptonite when you on my knees Things I wanna do is waking, Wake me up these views yea I see Edge of the night, I just keep Keep on trynna rizz you up Ohh ohh ohh, I just need to take your time Like I’m too much conscious of You got me losing my mind Almost I geeking out like jerk or something Force-bonded Kylo, over Rey like I go stupid when you walk up to me My brain stopped when you walked out Ohh wait, Hop on my grid I feel like others be chasing you, what I see Ohh wait, Twisted out of fate Come into my zone and just set me free 아까 걘 잊어버리겠지 오늘 밤엔 Grab my hands and shake that ills for me Every part of my veins keep breathing Ever since I left the city you ohh ohh Walk in a daze, straight into the club I found her silhouette by the bar Lost in a haze, I had no rush Random conversations till the dawn Sweet talk ain’t how I strip her But the mad question’s never answered Show her my weakness not the fashion Then she probably show me every section Perfume my lips Eyes on the deep I’m bout to drown in her pond Can’t stop feeding the slot It feels like a sure jackpot In the end it all pours out Oh it’s like a bad disease, an addiction Can I cut it with scissors They all think I’m decent Vicious cycle’s breathing Smog builds on the ceiling It’s fading my vision It’s fading my mission It seems like a fiction Like Cartoons on a T-shirts It’s a nonsense It’s a nonsense She looks like an angel but why am I conscious She looks like an angel but why am I conscious but why am I conscious

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...