아스라이 한 번만
그 사랑이 투박하고
어리숙할지 몰라
작은 내 방 속에
다시 멀리 돌아와
Same street different ways
아직까지 너에게 큰 선물이 되고 파
Love is getting tough sometimes we know
I still catch myself
From outside but don't know
End is not a real ending yet
다시 우린 여기에
My life is from you
또 다른 clue
I cannot stand up on my own
이제는 필요 없다고 I used to lie
But you're still there for me
Almost fine
Almost done
괜히 그런 말도
믿을 수가 없던 날
내 마음속엔
without you
하루가 부족했지
네가 없는 날이 넘칠 땐
I laugh with friends and stay out late
하지만 여전히 feel the same
I don't wanna replay anymore
Just sent a letter hope you heard
다 내려놓고 싶을 때
너의 손을 잡을게
Love is getting tough sometimes we know
I still catch myself
From outside but don't know
End is not a real ending yet
다시 우린 여기에
My life is from you
또 다른 clue
I cannot stand up on my own
이제는 필요 없다고 I used to lie
But you're still there for me
Almost fine
Almost done
괜히 그런 말도
믿을 수가 없던 날
내 마음속엔
without you
아마 너의 목소리와
작은 너의 손짓들과
낯을 간지럽힌 단어들
That makes me always do
My life is from you
또 다른 clue
I cannot stand up on my own
이제는 필요 없다고 I used to lie
But you're still there for me
Almost fine
Almost done
괜히 그런 말도
믿을 수가 없던 날
내 마음속엔
I need you
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment