Skip to main content

Chrome - 이브닛 (IVNIT)


Boys come close but they don't stay long 얼어붙은 마음속 They are flashin' I see the queen inside 숨겨진 jewels 틈 사이 Behind the scenes we cryin' 계속 물어 wonder why Just open up your mind and eyes It comes to Crystal blue I don't need your ruby heart Like uh 왜 자꾸만 놀라 Keep it cool Keep it shine 역시 다른 Finish line I'm cool like midnight chrome 따라 하지 못할걸 가늠하지 못한 throne I don't chase I don't glow 뭔가 익숙한 you can't read my sign I'm free Always fine Loving mine Love in my headlight I walk in rhythm like a glitch Bassline hits, my body switch 더 올라 내 step은 다음 날 못 막아 in this town Yeah, I'm wired on the low, so electric Touch my zone, you'll get static Talk sweet, I fade automatic My style so problematic I don't wait, I create 한다면 해 That's insane Boys want love, I want fame 뻔한 말을 해도 not the same Uh uh 아무렇지 않은 척 넌 왜 자꾸만 놀라 Keep it cool Keep it mine 뭔가 다른색의 light I'm cool like midnight chrome 말해 you know what I'm first 더 위로 just glow I don't chase they don't know 왜인지 익숙한 you can read my sign I'm free Always fine Love in silver light 알려줄게 우리만의 new eye's view 훨씬 커버린 truth 흐릿했던 기억도 Still shine all night for you 왜인지 익숙한 you can read my sign I'm free Always fine Love in my new light 뭔가 익숙한 you can't read my sign I'm free Always fine Loving mine Love in my headlight I'm cool like midnight chrome 따라 하지 못할걸 가늠하지 못한 throne I don't chase I don't glow 뭔가 익숙한 you can't read my sign I'm free Always fine Loving mine Love in my headlight

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...