(Milli)
(Milli the Great)
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max, yeah
Yeah, I hit the trap like I'm Max, yeah
F**k a free throw, I'm a do my best, yeah
샀어 Rollie, 한 수 앞 like it's chess, yeah
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like, yeah
I got Rollie on my wrist
채워가는 bucket list
Less I want, the less I get, yeah, yeah
Oh my God, I can't miss
I take the risk, yeah, yeah
난 돈 벌어, don't call
Can't take a piss, yeah, yeah
24/7, 일해 난 24/7, uh, yeah
넌 인생을 허비하다가
일하게 돼 7-Eleven, uh, yeah
내가 시작한 일은 끝내야겠어
묶어 이 매듭, uh, yeah
난 자유를 외쳐
넌 억울하겠으니 받아라 100을, uh, yeah
돈 많은 백수가 되기 싫어, 너는 대충
살아 like that's you, 되지 못하겠어 친구, ay
F**k all that 맥주, 난 마실 거야 비싼 술
Live like Milli, live like Max
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max, yeah
Yeah, I hit the trap like I'm Max, yeah
F**k a free throw, I'm a do my best, yeah
샀어 Rollie, 한 수 앞 like it's chess, yeah
Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like, yeah
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment