Believe in truth man I’m bustin’
I don’t need no take back, Man I’m bustin’ (ay)
Take a ride, another dimension,
you should click in
when I tag or mentioned
on your something quick searching on me
I don’t need to sell to myself
Keep swaggin’ on me, keep travel shit
another day, another season
we got play dope on the way
Isolate myself It’s gonna be necessary
I believe in myself
Before losing control (swaggin’)
losing control of me
My body be spinning
It takes me raw
I could never be through
Into there
But I’ve never below yeah
I’ve never below yeah
See me when it comes through
All of her pains with patient
Catching feelings too
Damn I’ll be compromised
I‘m in love with whom
I’m in love with whom
I’m in love with whom
Who ?
Believe in truth man I’m bustin’
I don’t need no take back, Man I’m bustin’ (ay)
Take a ride, another dimension
you should click in
when I tag or mentioned
on your something quick searchin on me
I don’t need to sell to myself
Keep swaggin’ on me, keep travel shit
another day, another season
we got play dope on the way
Isolate myself It’s gonna be necessary
I believe in myself
Before losing control (swaggin’)
losing control of me
Shit, days before me and you come to us
You used to walk on thorny paths all alone
I could be the one and only man
who’s gon need you
(who’s gon need)
Promise you never believe in damn words
But I’m the one and only man
you’ve never had before
never had before
All the girls want me to do
All of kind of boujees
All the girls I left
All I want is you
Believe in truth man I’m bustin’
I don’t need no take back, Man I’m bustin’ (ay)
Take a ride, another dimension
you should click in
when I tag or mentioned
on your something quick searchin on me
I don’t need to sell to myself
Keep swaggin’ on me, keep travel shit
another day, another season
we got play dope on the way
Isolate myself It’s gonna be necessary
I believe in myself
Before losing control (swaggin’)
losing control of me
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment