Morning light comes through
I wake up with you
Nothing much left for us to do
Take it slow today
Let it all just fade
We’ll let it drift away
Found a seat in the sun made for two
You smile at nothing, I do too
Every turn feels right with you
Oh, let the golden hours pass by
We can stay right here, you and I
Everybody runs
No need to rush at all
Let the whole day come and go
Take it easy (for a while)
We don’t have to make a plan
Take it easy (by my side)
We can leave it all to chance
With the sunlight on your face
I could stay here all day
Take it easy
Take it easy
You make it easy, don’t you know
Take the long way home like we always do
Every little street feels new with you
All the city lights are shining through
We keep walking, just us two
Maybe no one needs to know
How far this road will go
Everything moves so slow
Oh, with your hand resting in mine
We can stay and lose track of time
Everybody runs
No need to rush at all
Let the whole day come and go
Take it easy (for a while)
We don’t have to make a plan
Take it easy (by my side)
We can leave it all to chance
With the sunlight on your face
I could stay here all day
Take it easy
Take it easy
You make it easy, don’t you know
Take it easy (for a while)
We don’t have to make a plan
Take it easy (by my side)
We can leave it all to chance
With the sunlight on your face
I could stay here all day
Take it easy
Take it easy
You make it easy, don’t you know
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment