Honestly, I might go far
I know I’m not a saint
Feel it kickin' in too hard
Yeah, I’m lookin’ for shade,
You made me feel alive and made me cry
I’m tryna follow your vision
My shadow comin’ this season
My shadow comin’ this season
I feel like I’ve got two sides in my mind,
I’m carryin’ both
Cook up with my side B t
hrough the night, yeah, we gone
I feel like I’ve got two sides in my mind,
carryin’ both
I don’t know who I am anymore,
just carryin’ you and my vision
Yeah, I been lost, can’t stay still
Got high latency, lost my legacy
Pull up, middle finger to the sky at riverside
Book a flight to NRT, I gotta take a breath
Take a breath, tryna build this track
Even till I die, I go max
Yeah I’m back-to-back, still findin’ myself
I’ve been isolated,
then I learned to survive, been a long time
Why you stayin’ back? Hidin’ in the dark, shit
Cut it all when I switched up, yeah, was faded
Got me freaky like Hyde, I been fightin’ myself
Got me freaky like Hyde, I been fightin’ myself
Honestly, I might go far
I know I’m not a saint
Feel it kickin' in too hard
Yeah, I’m lookin’ for shade,
You made me feel alive and made me cry
I’m tryna follow your vision
My shadow comin’ this season
My shadow comin’ this season
I feel like I’ve got two sides in my mind,
I’m carryin’ both
Cook up with my side B
through the night, yeah, we gone
I feel like I’ve got two sides in my mind,
carryin’ both
I don’t know who I am anymore,
just carryin’ you and my vision
Could you feel me? I’m not good at speakin’
I just say it, feelin’ alright
I just say it, feelin’ alright
(Feel so clean)
(Feel so clean)
Why you stayin’ back? Hidin’ in the dark, shit
Cut it all when I switched up, yeah, was faded
Got me freaky like Hyde,
I been fightin’ myself
Got me freaky like Hyde,
I been fightin’ myself
Honestly, I might go far
I know I’m not a saint
Feel it kickin' in too hard
Yeah, I’m lookin’ for shade,
You made me feel alive and made me cry
I’m tryna follow your vision
My shadow comin’ this season
My shadow comin’ this season
I feel like I’ve got two sides in my mind,
I’m carryin’ both
Cook up with my side B
through the night, yeah, we gone
I feel like I’ve got two sides in my mind,
carryin’ both
I don’t know who I am anymore,
just carryin’ you and my vision
I feel like I’ve got two sides in my mind,
I’m carryin’ both
Cook up with my side B
through the night, yeah, we gone
I feel like I’ve got two sides in my mind,
carryin’ both
I don’t know who I am anymore,
just carryin’ you and my vision
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment