I ain't got no time to waste
I'm folding space itself
478.5 parsecs
Away I hear you call me in
Falling through your blackhole
Your voice sucks me dry
Falling through your blackhole
You just feeding off my light
Falling through your love
I don't feel myself tonight
I don't feel myself tonight
Alive
On my way to you through this 우주
픽셀이 되더라도 I still choose you
On my way to you through this 우주
픽셀이 되더라도 I still choose you
Falling through your blackhole
Your voice sucks me dry
Falling through your blackhole
You just feeding off my light
Falling through your love
I don't feel myself tonight
I don't feel myself tonight
Alive
Data
조각이 되어 휘날려
다른 세상이 기달려
Data
조각이 되어 휘날려
다른 세상이 기달려
Data
조각이 되어 휘날려
소멸되기 전 날 알려
어서 날 save me
Before you delete me
FILE DELETED.
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment