Baby ride on
See me floating
Baby ride on
See me falling
Baby right on time
Let us rock it
When I wake up to the morning
to see the sun shine on
Whole new day starts off
when you smile like that
Thinking bout what
could ever go wrong now
Aint no bad trip with you
Such a picture perfect baby
A billion dollar painting
Your silhouette in my vision
You drown me in oblivion
You're rightly mine
So keep on walkin baby
Been missin out just lately
You know that I keep on saying
You're right on time
You're right on time
Want you to take a step
close to the moonlight
Night's gone in a flash and
we'll be gone by sunrise
Hold my hand let's go
somewhere we won't come back from
Cuz you are my only
You are my only
You are my only
Belonging I need
Cuz you are my only
You are my only
You are my only
Belonging I need
Girl
You're right on time
You're right on time
Girl
Girl
our time will come.
be it the end of it all...
or the beginning of something
bigger than us,
oh I assure you, it will come.
and here we are, right on time,
when we are just about to see it
all happen...and all at once;
It has been quite the ride,
the ride I will remember,
that I hope I will be able to remember...
and you; you were all that
made it meaningful;
may you and I be capable
of transcending all space and time,
and continue being what we are,
hereon and for eternity...
I will never let go of you.
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment