They say the eyes are the windows to your soul
and mine are open wide
Baby now how can I
not be in awe right now
All eyes on you
Do you understand
It’s you I have always dreamt of
I can’t help but stare
You’re the only complication
Had to change my plans
I’ve been grooving to your cadence
Can you hold my hand
We can start by being friends
I keep
Thinkin' bout you girl
You know I'm just
Thinkin' bout you girl
O-ooOh!
It's been a while
that I've seen you smile
Cuz life is so beautiful
Babe You're so beautiful
I see you shine
Wanna see inside you
baby we growin old
but baby you're glowin gold
You know Love is the alchemy
The only recipe
bringing out the best of me
Happens when you're next to me
Life is a fallacy
We never die and never lived
Still one thing I'm sure of is
I'll be with you whichever be
Do you understand
It’s you I have always dreamt of
I can’t help but stare
You’re the only complication
Had to change my plans
I’ve been grooving to your cadence
Can you hold my hand
We can skip being friends
Thinkin' bout you girl
You know I'm just
Thinkin' bout you girl
O-ooOh!
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment