I’ve been day dreaming all night long
Standing face to face
Hold up, what should I wear right now?
Or should I be awake?
Just take it easy
For a second
My girl
It’s bit of a change of time
Don’t make it cautious
Around me,
I’m all yours
You’re like a fantasy on my mind
It feels like time has stopped
Never felt divine
I wanna praise the love in sight
You make me live in daydream
I wanna be with you
('Cause you're my idol, take a drive all day)
I wanna be with you
('Cause you're my idol, stay with me)
You are so capable
it’s unpredictable
Take my heart and just stay 'til noon
Just wanna take a look
Sometimes you're unreachable
Just stay with me by my side
If we could break down all these walls
I don’t need nothing (anything) else
You make me live in daydream now
So (join) into my mind
It feels like time has stopped
Never felt divine
I wanna praise the love in sight
You make me live in daydream
I wanna be with you
('Cause you're my idol, take a drive all day)
I wanna be with you
('Cause you're my idol, stay with me)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment