A Rain Man (Oh my God)
I'm waiting for my Rain Man
A Rain Man (Oh my God)
I'm waiting for my Rain Man
A Rain Man (Beauty, blessed by GOD)
I'm waiting for my Rain Man
A Rain Man
A Rain Man
A Rain Man
A Rain Man
When everybody get alive
When everybody get alive
While everybody gettin' high
While everybody gettin' high
Breaking all the walls and
Breaking out of the box
Making another verse and
Making all the moves
Marking, 남긴 낙서
Making our traces
막힘 없어 나, uh
먹잇감을 노려, woh
Go to the next phase
Go to the next stage
Fly to the Diamonds
(Fly to the Diamonds)
Go to the next phase
Go to the next stage
Find the Diamonds
(Find the Diamonds)
A Rain Man (Oh my God)
I'm waiting for my Rain Man
A Rain Man (Oh my God)
I'm waiting for my Rain Man
A Rain Man (Beauty, blessed by GOD)
I'm waiting for my Rain Man
A Rain Man
A Rain Man
A Rain Man
A Rain Man
Bombshell, 범 shell
Don't share, no shame
(Y'all) 밤새 놀 새에 돈 새, no shade
(I'm) 밤새 돈 세, 그 새에 grace, yeah
(Everybody breakin'
They shaking when I'm back)
Go, go
Burn it slowly
Party tonight
Go, go
달려서 we
가는구나
In the rain 아래 처음 같은 숨을 쉬던 밤에
In the rain 나는 너를 위한 body
A Rain Man (Oh my God)
I'm waiting for my Rain Man
A Rain Man (Oh my God)
I'm waiting for my Rain Man
A Rain Man (Beauty, blessed by GOD)
I'm waiting for my Rain Man
A Rain Man
A Rain Man
A Rain Man
A Rain Man
(Break a
Break down
Break the wrong Uh, uh
Breaking down
I'm a break it down, I'm a…
You can just face me)
Go to the next phase
Go to the next stage
Fly to the Diamonds
(Fly to the Diamonds)
Go to the next phase
Go to the next stage
Find the Diamonds
(Find the Diamonds)
A Rain Man (Oh my God)
I'm waiting for my Rain Man
A Rain Man (Oh my God)
I'm waiting for my Rain Man
A Rain Man (Beauty, blessed by GOD)
I'm waiting for my Rain Man
A Rain Man
A Rain Man
A Rain Man
A Rain Man
(LEAP, I rise.)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment