Tell my fiancee
I ain't goin' back home
This city gives more than she does
I'm staying here
I'm staying here
Midnight drinking with all my heroes
Warpin' back to the 20s I love
I'm staying here
I'm staying here
Time's come to decide who I really am
Find love of which I will not hesitate
Break the chains take hold of my very fate
Take hold of every chance amidst the rain
Paris opens its heart to the passionate
Takes one on a trip one will not forget
Shows that love shall be the path one takes
Educated fleas do it so we can
Ce n'est pas ma façon
De me mettre en route sans passion
Tous les matins, félicitations
On vit toujours, respirons à fond
Time's come to decide who I really am
Find love of which I will not hesitate
Break the chains take hold of my very fate
Take hold of every chance amidst the rain
Paris opens its heart to the passionate
Takes one on a trip one will not forget
Shows that love shall be the path one takes
Educated fleas do it so we can
Enfin
Je suis parisien
Je ne peux pas te dire que tout va bien
Afin
Je coupe les liens
Qui m'attachaient à tout ce qu'on on se souvient
Enfin
Je suis Parisien
Je ne peux pas te dire que tout va bien
Afin
Je coupe les liens
Qui m'attachaient à tous se qu'on souvient
Enfin
Je suis Parisien
Je ne peux plus retourner d'où je viens
Tous les soirs
Je dépars
Je ne veux plus rester le moi pour toi
Ce n'est pas moi qui dois changer
J'étais toujours comme ça
Si tu me veux, reste avec moi
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment