Commas
After Commas
We shape the world how we want it to be
Saunas
After saunas
We get hot and cold, like we wanted to be
My Techo heart
Never breaks nor takes a break
It's Nature's call
To fall in love to make amends
Girl you're so different
I guess this is love
25 25
Girl I met you when you're
25 25
I'm a lover boy I'm
Certified, Bona Fide
Wanna spend with you the rest of my life
Rest of my life
25 25
Girl I met you when you're
25 25
I'm in love with you it's
Bona fide, Bona dife
Wanna spend with you the rest of my life
Rest of my life
Fast cars
Nascar
Races my heart
When I'm close to you
Jackpot
You're my Big Bang
5x5 baby
Thought I had run out of luck
Till you came into my life
Baby tell me
More
Cuz I love you
More
Than anybody
I guess this is love
I'd give it all to take your hand
I hope we'll get past being friends
I don't doubt it
I don't want us to ever end
I want you
I want you
I need you to see how I am
Thinkin bout you
Thinkin bout you
Every minute and hour of the day
25 25
Girl I'm thinkin bout you
25 25
Hours everyday I
See it now see it now
Wanna spend with you the rest of my life
Rest of my life
25 25
Girl you'd still look good at
35 45
I'm a lover boy I'm
Certified, Bona Fide
Wanna spend with you the rest of my life
Rest of my life
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment