The Flowers
My head is drifting through the gray
Losing track of every day
I see your smile in the distance
Fading with every instance
Catching traces of your perfume
Inside this empty, hollow room
I don’t know where the flowers are
Just the scent of who you were.
(One, two, three, four)
Still the one I love
Always the one I love
Yeah, the one I love
The only one I love
Still the one I love
Always the one I love
Yeah, the one I love
The only one I love.
I keep the lights on in the hall
Tracing shadows on the wall
Every picture I forgot to hide
Keeping the ghost of us alive
The clock is ticking but I’m standing still
Looking for a feeling I can’t refill
I’m still breathing in the ghost of you
Wishing for the colors that I once knew.
Still the one I love
Always the one I love
Yeah, the one I love
The only one I love
Still the one I love
Always the one I love
Yeah, the one I love
The only one I love.
Maybe it’s all in my head
Living in the clouds instead
High above the mess we made
Watching all the colors fade.
Still the one I love
Always the one I love
(Yeah, the only one...)
It’s the one you love
The one you love
Just the scent you left behind
In the corners of my mind
Still the one I love.
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment