Skip to main content

Blue Crush - 에스투잇 (S2IT)


Saw My color, wet hair 너와 나 You walked in 파도처럼 내 맘을 다 뺏어가 I had my plans, you bent them out of shape 내 모든 비밀 소중해 has your name on the tape 주머니 속 손 빙글 도는 맘 쿨한 척해도 넌 날 당기잖아 One look, I'm gone One touch, I cave Blue crush, blue crush, 넌 날 높이 올려 Blue crush, blue crush, 내 눈빛을 비춰 내게로 Blue crush, blue crush, 더 가까이 다가와 (이젠 내게) Blue crush, blue crush, 날 꼭 안아줘 Your ring on the table, my phone face down 우린 말뿐이잖아 'til the night backed out You laughed at my jokes like you knew my code 너와 다시 road I take leads where you go 모른척 돌아서 네게 커진 맘 밀어내 봐도 넌 날 흔들잖아 One look, I'm gone One touch, I cave Blue crush, blue crush, 넌 날 높이 올려 Blue crush, blue crush, 내 눈빛을 비춰 내게로 Blue crush, blue crush, 더 가까이 다가와 (이젠 내게) Blue crush, blue crush, 날 꼭 안아줘 더 깊이 잠겨, I go under smiling 발걸음을 따라 still to you flying No map, no warning Oh, oh ~ Blue crush, blue crush, 넌 날 높이 올려 Blue crush, blue crush, 내 눈빛을 비춰 내게로 Blue crush, blue crush, 더 가까이 다가와 이젠 내게 Blue crush, blue crush, 날 꼭 안아줘 Blue crush, I'm gone into blue

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...