Saw My color, wet hair 너와 나
You walked in 파도처럼 내 맘을 다 뺏어가
I had my plans, you bent them out of shape
내 모든 비밀 소중해 has your name on the tape
주머니 속 손 빙글 도는 맘
쿨한 척해도 넌 날 당기잖아
One look, I'm gone
One touch, I cave
Blue crush, blue crush,
넌 날 높이 올려
Blue crush, blue crush,
내 눈빛을 비춰 내게로
Blue crush, blue crush,
더 가까이 다가와
(이젠 내게)
Blue crush, blue crush,
날 꼭 안아줘
Your ring on the table, my phone face down
우린 말뿐이잖아 'til the night backed out
You laughed at my jokes like you knew my code
너와 다시 road I take leads where you go
모른척 돌아서 네게 커진 맘
밀어내 봐도 넌 날 흔들잖아
One look, I'm gone
One touch, I cave
Blue crush, blue crush,
넌 날 높이 올려
Blue crush, blue crush,
내 눈빛을 비춰 내게로
Blue crush, blue crush,
더 가까이 다가와
(이젠 내게)
Blue crush, blue crush,
날 꼭 안아줘
더 깊이 잠겨, I go under smiling
발걸음을 따라 still to you flying
No map,
no warning
Oh, oh ~
Blue crush, blue crush,
넌 날 높이 올려
Blue crush, blue crush,
내 눈빛을 비춰 내게로
Blue crush, blue crush,
더 가까이 다가와
이젠 내게
Blue crush, blue crush,
날 꼭 안아줘
Blue crush,
I'm gone into blue
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment