Skip to main content

DADDY - 박재범 (Jay Park)


You on that fly s**t Ain’t talkin’ insects You got a tattoo You prolly seen on pinterest Borrow your time Hope you got no interest You ain’t for the streets So that pu**y mint condition Oh lord Eh this a jungle this a wildlife Baby girl I see you movin’ right Wanna be the one you choose tonight You wearin’ all them colors baby Wanna download all your data Keep it wavy like a cruise tonight Wanna be the one you choose tonight You got me thinkin’ about The way I’m takin’ you down Just call me daddy for short Cause I’m not pullin’ out The way you reelin’ me in Baby I’m ready to swim You pull me close to your shore shore That dress girl it make me want it Your body leave me 6 feet under Got me lookin’ for a reason to leave here with you Just wanna keep it real be honest I ain’t worried even if you a problem You’re a queen baby girl a trend setter Bet the house I can love you better Better You on that fly s**t Ain’t talkin' insects You got a tattoo You prolly seen on pinterest Borrow your time Hope you got no interest You ain’t for the streets So that pu**y mint condition You get your own bag Every time you step into the room baby you own that Aura out this world Nickelodeon you All That Type a girl to give her number out and don’t respond back She don’t respond back Ha ha Be my lil freak yeah yeah I’ll let you put me on a leash yeah yeah Your bodies all I need It’s callin’ out for me Lemme eat you like a piece yeah yeah Tasty sweeter than a peach yeah yeah It’s juicy and it’s drippin’ I’m slidin’ and I’m slippin’ Oh You got me thinkin’ about The way I’m takin’ you down Just call me daddy for short Cause I’m not pullin’ out The way you reelin’ me in Baby I’m ready to swim You pull me close to your shore shore That dress girl it make me want it Your body leave me 6 feet under Got me lookin’ for a reason to leave here with you Just wanna keep it real be honest I ain’t worried even if you a problem You’re a queen baby girl a trend setter Bet the house I can love you better Better You on that fly s**t Ain’t talkin’ insects You got a tattoo You prolly seen on pinterest Borrow your time Hope you got no interest You ain’t for the streets So that pu**y mint condition You get your own bag Every time you step into the room baby you own that Aura out this world Nickelodeon you All That Type a girl to give her number out and don’t respond back She don’t respond back Ha ha

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...