Standing by the shore
Right there from the start
You know
We don’t need to talk
’Cause you have my whole heart
Dancing in the glow
Right into your arms
Never far, evermore
She got me going crazy
I feel like I move way too slow (way too slow)
Oh baby, don’t let me go
Under the summer sky
’Cause I'd be falling lately
You got me drifting out to sea
Oh baby, just let me in
Into your paradise
Driving by the coast (with you)
Windows rollin’ down (down down down)
You know
We don’t need to talk
Yeah, you’re my favorite part
Nothing else will do (just like you baby)
You’re the only one I need
Stay with me, baby, forevermore
She got me going crazy
I feel like I move way too slow (way too slow)
Oh baby, don’t let me go
(I could drive a thousand miles just for you)
Under the summer sky
’Cause I’d be falling lately
You got me drifting out to sea
Oh baby, just let me in
Into your paradise
And I feel like swimming through a dream
Oh baby, you’re right here with me
(You’re right here with me)
Baby, Ain’t that so crazy
Just dance with me tonight
I never wanna leave your side
Oh baby, look where we could be
(Oh, Look where we could just be now)
Oh baby, ain’t that so crazy
(Oh ain’t that so crazy yeah yeah yeah)
I feel like dancing, dancing yeah
I feel like dancing, dancing yeah
I feel like dancing, dancing yeah
I feel like dancing yeah yeah yeah
I feel like dancing, dancing yeah
I feel like dancing, dancing yeah
I feel like dancing, dancing yeah
I feel like dancing yeah yeah yeah
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment