Skip to main content

Hot Stuff - MCND


Oooh ayy Feeling hot Haha Yeah say Okay we fancy K-Chilli We MVP 새빨간 drizzling I’m drippy with these beats I keep it spicy 한 입 가득히 yummy with it groovy 하게 sip it And do run these streets 다 증명하지 on next level 불티나게 팔리지 Why? 느껴봐 hot whipping 가득히 one kill에 소문이 들끓어 난리 나 짜릿한 느낌은 so fizzy 느껴진 알싸함 feeling like Megabomb 단번에 분위길 바꿔놔 Got you dopamine up 대체 불가능 맛 감각은 마비가 돼 성에 안 차지 anything else I ain’t ever wanna slow it down Oh, you can’t deny Put that on my mind 뜨거운 거를 입에다 닿을 때면 said I’m fire Tuff stuff 이랑 ridin’ Moshpit 엉켜서 Saucin’ 더워서 흘러 내 rizz 뱉고 있으면 me no kindly 뜨거워 뜨거워 데여 가 hottest Swag, I’m up, rockin’ Steady sassing come make these racks Pour up, we lit Pull up skrrrt when y’all tasting tracks Back on my wish We be on top 자꾸 스며든 play yeah yeah We could bring it all back yeah yeah Cos I’m a Hot stuff, Hot stuff, Hot stuff ooh yeah Hot stuff, Hot stuff, juicy Hot stuff, Hot stuff, Hot stuff ooh yeah We back on this we go just like Hot stuff 그저 따끈하면 never pick up Pop start bubble 그때서야 집어 데일까 봐 겁나 그럼 못 먹어 It’s the B’s store 자기야 welcome 미친ND 우린 Mr. Hot stuff 실컷 태우거나 더 튀겨 휘청거릴 때까지 sip it up U gotta like it Like this, like that, hyper, that’s facts Sassy, hustle 해 Whiplash come in, we dash that Red drip, red whip Taste it, just sip me I can show you all like magic 눈앞이 창창하지 Looking out for my ops I’ll let em know I’m about to be your savior I gotta flip it all I’m about to be the best of all I be steady tryna work on my tracks (work on my tracks) I’m saying, already know what it is Come on 음미하지 감기는 입속 흥얼대는 vibe 한 방 kill 이지 make it easy That’s my style Gonna feel so hot Man I gotta keep it hot, no ice I don’t need no drinks on the rocks (rocks) 계속 음미해 봐 You know I’m saying keep these taste on the night We gon shoot, shoot it straight for the top Swag, I’m up, rockin’ Steady sassing come make these racks Pour up, we lit Pull up skrrrt when y’all tasting tracks Back on my wish We be on top 자꾸 스며든 play yeah yeah We could bring it all back yeah yeah Cos I’m a Hot stuff, Hot stuff, Hot stuff ooh yeah Hot stuff, Hot stuff, juicy Hot stuff, Hot stuff, Hot stuff ooh yeah We back on this we go just like Hot stuff Oooohh I got a feeling that you want me Get it up for me Get it up for me yeah 스며드는 flavor 이 느낌 알지 Tasty like a Hot stuff, Hot stuff, Hot stuff ooh yeah Hot stuff, Hot stuff, juicy Hot stuff, Hot stuff, Hot stuff ooh yeah 강렬한 beating on spicy Feeling like sweet & hot Hot stuff, Hot stuff, Hot stuff ooh yeah Hot stuff, Hot stuff, juicy Hot stuff, Hot stuff, Hot stuff ooh yeah We back on this we go just like Hot stuff taste ready, haha, maybe not

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...