Junk food on my face
Gilmore Girls, season 7
I’m out my mind a big dreamer
Let the binge run, let the binge run
You cross my mind mid-episode again
Realize I’m the best that you lost
In time I’ll believe your lies
But for now I’m crying 120 BPM in Geneva
Like a movie and I’m only living in the teaser
Through my tears I see that I’ll be alright
Lorelai Gilmore is a modern day preacher
Telling me the low’s what makes high sweeter
So I’ll get up and I’ll try
Over again, over again
더 잘해 볼걸 생각에
밤새 계속된 만약에
너무 미워 전부 치워 둬
다 모르겠어 이미 overdue
Same mirror, different girl
New era, but different world
Watching myself fall apart
But for now I’m crying 120 BPM in Geneva
Like a movie and I’m only living in the teaser
Through my tears I see that I’ll be alright
Lorelai Gilmore is a modern day preacher
Telling me the low’s what makes high sweeter
So I’ll get up and I’ll try
Over again
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment