Hmm
It’s hard to read
A space for me
I seek for a chat
From people I met
Playing old vinyls
Chet sings and plays
More safe and sound it seems
More solitude I feel
Oh this emptiness in me
Won’t ever set me free
I would treat myself
A funny valentine
Oh some fluffy pastries
With a coffee or a tea
Is my only remedy
Hmm
My sweet escape
A chocolate or a cake
Can somebody tell me
How to spend the time just for me
My sweet escape
Oh this emptiness in me
Won’t ever set me free
I would treat myself
A funny valentine
Oh some fluffy pastries
With a coffee or a tea
Is my only remedy
Hmm
My sweet escape
A chocolate or a cake
Can somebody tell me
How to spend the time just for me
My sweet escape
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment