Skip to main content

Not Yours - Yung Blesh feat. NATO & Royal 44


(Could you gimme something for the pain?) (I’m tryna, yeah I’m) (I’m tryna) 어지러운 상태, 이미 난 취했지 Been smoking a lot, two pills는 나를 위해서 이젠 돈 생각하다 보면 어지럽지 시간은 fast, 이미 걔는 거지 걔네는 죄다 그냥 똑같은 걸 반복하지 Yeah, 사랑을 원해? like it’s not yours 저기에 돈들을 원해? like it’s not yours 걔는 유명세를 원해 like it’s not yours 너는 무엇을 원해? like it’s not yours Huh, make it, yeah I’m so tired 애들과, walkin’ around She tryna, I’m like wow Yeah, perfect timing, 이제 이제는 무엇을 가져갈지 다시 고민해 내 상태는 이미 너무 악화돼 있어서, 너네랑 절대로 대화 못 해 돈 얘기 아니면 진짜 나 섭섭해 좋은 계약서에 이제 사인을 했어 믿고 가는 형들 옆에 있어, 이제 뭐든 2배 근데 만족 못 해 요즘 여자에게는 전혀 관심이 없어 왜냐하면 걔네는 전부 다 꽃뱀 담배를 필려니 돛대 너네는 이 flow를 이해를 못 해 어지러운 상태, 이미 난 취했지 Been smoking a lot, two pills는 나를 위해서 이젠 돈 생각하다 보면 어지럽지 시간은 fast, 이미 걔는 거지 걔네는 죄다 그냥 똑같은 걸 반복하지 Yeah, 사랑을 원해? like it’s not yours 저기에 돈들을 원해? like it’s not yours 걔는 유명세를 원해 like it’s not yours 너는 무엇을 원해? like it’s not yours Put my love in the drugs and narcotics Pop a Tesla, I’m moving robotic At the top of the building, I’m climbing Throw some money, I’m changing the climate Pretty women, we stay at the Hyatt Colorful money, this s**t in my wallet She said she don’t wanna love me, she crying Tropical women, she say she Hawaii Please do not trust me this s**t could get violent She want me buy her some roses and violets Love don’t feel the same I know I could feel your pain, I know Japanese denim, just look at the jeans on me I got some racks and some motherf**kin’ lean on me Double C, put the Chanel with Celine on me Bad girl just really wanna have fun Put a lil’ bag on your head and ya done You love me, you get whatever you want YSL, I like the Saint Laurent I restarted poppin’ pills I love how to rain feel This pill got me itchin’ my body oh s**t 많은 돈을 원해 넌 it’s not yours Too many t**ts it’s not yours When I rollin’ up, for sure, it’s all pure Look around, I think she’s cute Huh, baby, let’s ridin’ ‘round town 보여줄게 뭐가 진짜인지 All these diamonds on my body, 공허한 네 허리 채워줄게 내가 진짜로 I don’t know where I’m here Looking for the love but I got too many- I looking for the love but I got too many h**s Giuseppe Zanotti on my toes 어지러운 상태, 이미 난 취했지 Been smoking a lot, two pills는 나를 위해서 이젠 돈 생각하다 보면 어지럽지 시간은 fast, 이미 걔는 거지 걔네는 죄다 그냥 똑같은 걸 반복하지 Yeah, 사랑을 원해? like it’s not yours 저기에 돈들을 원해? like it’s not yours 걔는 유명세를 원해 like it’s not yours 너는 무엇을 원해? like it’s not yours

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...