Put my name on credit
내겐 없지 limit
Throw my shades on
Then it’s game on
Mama just don’t get it
홀린 듯이 걸어
맨 끝 줄 자리
누가 건들?
어제보다
(Oh my god there’s Kenny)
주머니 속 기대를 다 털어넣어
I can hear the 딸칵 Leave me alone
I can see that 꼬리 gotta hold on
악 한 번만 더
또 한 번만 더
My name pop in Game stop
They know the business
옆을 힐끗
막판인듯
Can I get a witness?
대롱대롱 날 놀리는데
I told myself I could just walk away yay yay
한 칸 더, never knew how much it takes,
Take take take take
Take take take take
다시 난 caught up in a loop
Took 흔들리는 마음
또 열리는 지갑
So outta my control
It got me caught up in a loop
딱 한 칸만 더 앞
As soon as I get close
스르륵 손을 펴
Caught up in a loop
Caught up in a loop
Caught up in a loop
Caught up in a loop
It got me caught up in a loop
Caught up in a loop
Caught up in a loop
Caught up in a loop
Ahh なんで
Today I’m 달라
Win it
I feel that 위치 눈치
다 got ‘em
이 촉 feel이 다 살아
몰래 숨긴 동전 하나까지
숨 한번 골라 또
Button 위에 손
세상은 mute
꼬리 in slow-mo
(Take me home take me take me)
빙글빙글 돌고 도는데
I told myself I could just walk away yay yay
한 칸 더, never knew how much it takes,
Take take take take
Take take take take
다시 난 caught up in a loop
Took 흔들리는 마음
또 열리는 지갑
So outta my control
It got me caught up in a loop
딱 한 칸만 더 앞
As soon as I get close
스르륵 손을 펴
Outta control
조금만
조금만 더
조금만 더
조금만 더
조금만 더
다됐어 더
I did it
오늘도 caught up in a loop
Took 흔들리는 마음
텅 빈 내 주머니
So outta my control
It got me caught up in a loop
딱 한 칸만 더 앞
As soon as I get close
스르륵 손을 펴
Got me caught up in a loop
Caught up in a loop
Caught up in a loop
Caught up in a loop
It got me caught up in a loop
Caught up in a loop
Caught up in a loop
Caught up in a loop
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment