Skip to main content

LOOP - 1VERSE


Put my name on credit 내겐 없지 limit Throw my shades on Then it’s game on Mama just don’t get it 홀린 듯이 걸어 맨 끝 줄 자리 누가 건들? 어제보다 (Oh my god there’s Kenny) 주머니 속 기대를 다 털어넣어 I can hear the 딸칵 Leave me alone I can see that 꼬리 gotta hold on 악 한 번만 더 또 한 번만 더 My name pop in Game stop They know the business 옆을 힐끗 막판인듯 Can I get a witness? 대롱대롱 날 놀리는데 I told myself I could just walk away yay yay 한 칸 더, never knew how much it takes, Take take take take Take take take take 다시 난 caught up in a loop Took 흔들리는 마음 또 열리는 지갑 So outta my control It got me caught up in a loop 딱 한 칸만 더 앞 As soon as I get close 스르륵 손을 펴 Caught up in a loop Caught up in a loop Caught up in a loop Caught up in a loop It got me caught up in a loop Caught up in a loop Caught up in a loop Caught up in a loop Ahh なんで Today I’m 달라 Win it I feel that 위치 눈치 다 got ‘em 이 촉 feel이 다 살아 몰래 숨긴 동전 하나까지 숨 한번 골라 또 Button 위에 손 세상은 mute 꼬리 in slow-mo (Take me home take me take me) 빙글빙글 돌고 도는데 I told myself I could just walk away yay yay 한 칸 더, never knew how much it takes, Take take take take Take take take take 다시 난 caught up in a loop Took 흔들리는 마음 또 열리는 지갑 So outta my control It got me caught up in a loop 딱 한 칸만 더 앞 As soon as I get close 스르륵 손을 펴 Outta control 조금만 조금만 더 조금만 더 조금만 더 조금만 더 다됐어 더 I did it 오늘도 caught up in a loop Took 흔들리는 마음 텅 빈 내 주머니 So outta my control It got me caught up in a loop 딱 한 칸만 더 앞 As soon as I get close 스르륵 손을 펴 Got me caught up in a loop Caught up in a loop Caught up in a loop Caught up in a loop It got me caught up in a loop Caught up in a loop Caught up in a loop Caught up in a loop

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...