Sunny Sunday
I’ll be with you all day
all night long
all night long
Sunny Sunday
With you
Love is like an ice-cream sundae
Will you stay a little more
Cause it’s Sunday
I need nothing but you and I
Sunny Sunday
I’ve been waiting for you to come
since Monday
Longest week of my life
Now it’s Sunday
I need nothing but you and I
We could dance through this song
We could chat all night long
Well I want you to know
You’re the one that I adore
Place your head on my shoulder
Sunny Sunday I’m yours
Sunny Sunday
With you
Love is like an ice-cream sundae
Will you stay a little more
Cause it’s Sunday
I need nothing but you and I
We could dance through this song
We could chat all night long
Well I want you to know
You’re the one that I adore
Place your head on my shoulder
Sunny Sunday I’m yours
Sunny Sunday
I’ve been waiting for you to come
since Monday
Longest week of my life
Be my Sunday
I need nothing but you and I
Sunny Sunday
I need nothing but you and I
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment