I came from low 이제는 high
쌓아올렸지 step by step right
말은 필요 없어 just my vibe
보여줄게 난 all my life
시선이 따라와 내가 move
느껴지지 내가 만든 groove
fake들은 따라 못 해 mood
난 이미 올라 next level soon
Cause youth cannot last forever, yeah
Jump, jump
On to the top, alright
I can't stop
Head to the stars
They tryna copy my flow
But they don't really know
(yeah eh party)
Jump, jump
On to the top, alright
I can't stop
Head to the stars
They tryna copy my flow
But they don't really know
I fly up into the sky
They tryna copy my flow
But they don’t really know
I fly up into the sky
They tryna copy my flow
But they don’t really know
Look at me now, yeah I’m glowing
Look at me now, keep it going
Look at my flow, I just own it
Look at me now, yeah I’m on it
Look at me now, yeah I’m glowing
Look at me now, keep it going
Look at my flow, I just own it
Look at me now, yeah I’m on it
Look at me now, yeah I’m glowing
Look at me now, keep it going
Look at my flow, I just own it
Look at me now, yeah I’m on it
Look, 내가 들어오면 분위기 바뀌어 바로
시선이 따라와 spotlight on my shadow
굳이 말 안 해도 알아 they know my motto
trend 안 쫓아 난 만들어 tomorrow
따라와 내가 move
느껴지지 내가 만든 groove
fake들은 따라 못 해 mood
난 이미 올라 next level soon
Jump, jump
On to the top, alright
I can't stop
Head to the stars
They tryna copy my flow
But they don't really know
(yeah eh party)
Jump, jump
On to the top, alright
I can't stop
Head to the stars
They tryna copy my flow
But they don't really know
(yeah eh party)
I fly up into the sky
They tryna copy my flow
But they don’t really know
I fly up into the sky
They tryna copy my flow
But they don’t really know
Look at me now
Look at me now
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment