Ooh, adore you
Ooh, adore you
What a difference you made
My twenty four little hours
Didn't know there had been rain
You brought the sun and the flowers
Never knew that I was blue, baby
Thought I had 'em on mute, baby
My lonely days are through, baby
Since you taught me love, yeah
Ooh, adore you
Ooh, adore you
Ooh, adore you
Ooh, adore you
What a difference you make
You came my way with a rainbow in your wake
You're the love of my life
You opened my eyes
To something that's beyond time
You brought me back to the light
Never knew that I was blue, baby
Thought I had 'em on mute, baby
My lonely days are through, baby
Since you taught me love, yeah
Ooh, adore you
Ooh, adore you
Ooh, adore you
Ooh, adore you
And I can't deny it
Through love, we'll never die
You're always on my mind
I want you, I'm on you
And I can't deny it
Through love, we'll never die
You're always on my mind
I want you, I'm on you
Ooh, adore you
Ooh, adore you
Ooh, adore you
Ooh, adore you
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment